NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com’s transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- OLB Jason Pierre-Paul is now willing to sign with the practice squad of a playoff contender, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- RB James Conner (knee) designated to return from injured reserve.
- WR Andre Baccellia signed to practice squad
- OL Austen Pleasants (PS)
- CB Quavian White (PS)
- WR Drake London (groin) will be working back into practice today, head coach Arthur Smith told reporters, adding that London is trending in the right direction.
- WR Charlie Jones (thumb) has been designated for return from injured reserve.
- RB Cam Akers (Achilles) placed on injured reserve
- QB Tanner Morgan signed to practice squad
- DL Sheldon Day (from practice squad)
- QB Matt Barkley is being signed to the active roster from the practice squad, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- CB Don Gardner signed to practice squad
- OL Silas Dzansi placed on practice squad injured reserve.
Source: Read Full Article