Valencia put £36m price tag on Arsenal target Carlos Soler as LaLiga side battle to keep their star players
- Valencia will demand at least £36million in order to sell midfielder Carlos Soler
- The 23-year-old star has been targeted by both Arsenal and Manchester United
- Barcelona and Real Madrid are interested and Valencia may be forced to sell
- Highly-rated winger Ferran Torres could also leave in the next transfer window
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
Valencia want at least £36million if they are forced to sell Arsenal target Carlos Soler.
The stylish 23-year old midfielder has also been followed closely by Manchester United as well as Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Valencia face a battle to keep their best players amid concerns over their finances. That may yet be accentuated by the knock on effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
Valencia will demand at least £36million if they are forced to sell Arsenal target Carlos Soler
Sky Sports claim that Gunners head coach Mikel Arteta highly admires fellow Spaniard Soler and is eager to bolster his midfield options when the transfer window eventually re-opens.
Soler has featured for Spain at U19 and U23 level and has become a crucial player for Valencia since being promoted to his boyhood club’s senior squad in 2016.
Highly-rated winger Ferran Torres, who is admired by Liverpool, Manchester City and Bayern Munich, could also leave in the next transfer window while striker Rodrigo has suitors, too.
Arsenal want to bolster their squad in a number of areas but Soler’s valuation may prove too rich for them while they remain open to renewing a deal for Dani Ceballos, who has been on loan from Real Madrid.
Ferran Torres may also leave with a host of clubs closely monitoring the highly-rated winger
Share this article
Source: Read Full Article