Injuries and news we’re monitoring around the league on this Week 2 Sunday:
- Cleveland Browns receiver Jarvis Landry suffered a knee injury in the first quarter and will not return against the Texans.
- Denver Broncos pass rusher Bradley Chubb suffered an ankle injury in the second quarter of Sunday’s game against the Jaguars and is questionable to return.
- Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa exited the first quarter of Sunday’s game against the Bills with a rib injury. He is questionable to return. Receiver Jakeem Grant (ankle) is questionable to return.
- Pittsburgh Steelers star linebacker T.J. Watt (groin) is questionable to return to Sunday’s game against the Raiders. Nose tackle Tyson Alualu suffered a fractured ankle and will undergo more tests tomorrow, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- Chicago Bears quarterback Andy Dalton suffered a knee injury in the first half of Sunday’s game against the Bengals and is questionable to return.
- Philadelphia Eagles guard Brandon Brooks (chest) and defensive end Brandon Graham (ankle) have both been ruled out against the 49ers.
- San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Kevin Givens (ankle) is questionable to return against the Eagles.
- Houston Texans quarterback Tyrod Taylor was ruled out against the Browns after injuring his hamstring during a touchdown run. He was replaced by rookie Davis Mills. Wide receivers Nico Collins (shoulder) and Danny Amendola (hamstring) have also bene ruled out. Defensive back Eric Murray is being evaluated for a concussion and is questionable to return.
- Jacksonville Jaguars tight end James O'Shaughnessy (ankle) is questionable to return against Denver.
- Carolina Panthers left guard Pat Elflein (hamstring) was ruled out against the Saints.
- Los Angeles Rams outside linebacker Justin Lawler (hand) is questionable to return against Indianapolis.
- New England Patriots offensive lineman Justin Herron (ankle) is questionable to return against the Jets.
Source: Read Full Article